Honesdale, PA (PRWEB) October 30, 2012
children can live in the path of Hurricane sand experiencing fear or anxiety about the storm. Even those who live outside the affected area can make love on the East Coast. Here are some tips for writing the magazine Highlights for helping children deal with their fears (After all, most adults are concerned, too!):
(1) hearing. Listening is probably the most important thing we do when children may feel anxious. Some children want to better understand what is happening. Some are specific ways that you can approach then worry like that, what you will do if the power is off.
(2) Inform the children are great observers, but they do not always know how to interpret things they hear. You can worry about a simple description of what can happen, and how you intend to pacify treated. (For example: If the wind to come, we lose power we have many flashlights, books and food, we can use it to restore the operation of the power company in a position to supply the house ..)
(3) maintaining normal routine. While it is important to stay informed, recognize that if you have the TV on all day, it can increase stress in children. If possible, talk to your normal activities as doing chores together, play and eat.
(4) Share your own feelings. It is often reassuring for children to know that what they are feeling is normal. Sometimes, as adults, our desire to protect our children from our own desire. However, they often return to these feelings anyway. If you are nervous about his actions OK, but let the children how to manage these feelings and put them in a broader context. It can be soothing for children of all persons who provide support emergency weather thinking.
(5) Helping children. Work that children can help them feel more comfortable with your plan. To help you collect batteries and flashlights, eat together, cleaning around the house or other storm preparations.
Our thoughts are with all those who hope in the way of historic storm, we are that you will be safe, dry and in the company of close
clear = “all”